Started in 1935 as a framing company and expanded as a glass trading company in 1978, IPH glasses brings forward a legacy of excellence in quality and reliability which has led to thousands of satisfied customers over the past 7 decades.
IPH Glasses today is Gujarat’s leading architectural glass manufacturer with state of the art facilities to deliver wide-ranging solution for all building requirements. Employing more than 200 people and having footmarks all over Gujarat, IPH Glasses designs, producers and delivers glass products to all major estate developers, curtain wall and glazing fabricators and building construction.
MGE (Mahavir Glass) is processing unit of IPH Glasses commenced in 2008. Within a span of 7 years the company boasts of multiple warehousing facilities and manufacturing capability of more than 50,000 Sq. Ft. and consumes 5500 tons of glass annually.
Our product offering comprises of flat heat-treated glasses, ceramic-printed glasses, insulated glasses, laminated glasses, Lacquered glasses and various creative solutions in glass products.
5s and lean manufacturing
IPH Glasses since its inception has always provided the best quality glasses. And to withstand the quality of glass we have implemented various process improvement technique which includes 5s and TQM
Japanese names for cleanup activities in a workplace (5S)
- Seiri: clearly separate necessary things from the unnecessary ones, and discard the latter.
- Seiton: organize neatly so that whatever is needed is quickly located.
- Seiso: cleanup, maintain tidiness and cleanliness.
- Seiketsu: help workers to maintain the previous 3 S.’
- Shitsuke: help workers to make a habit of them. Which gives zero defect product every time and again
Lean and TQM
Quality is exceeding the customer’s expectation in terms of delivery and price. At IPH Glasses we not only expect to target customer satisfaction but we always strive for customer delight by providing the most optimum quality of glass.
To provide the quality we have implemented Lean and TQM
TQM is Total Quality Management which works on 4 basic principles
Lean manufacturing is basically reduction of waste which in turn reduces the productivity of man and machine. We implemented Have implemented various process improving techniques to provide the optimum quality combined with the best in class manufacturing techniques.
Along with lean manufacturing special importance is given to integrated management system with isCombination of QMS quality management system EMS environmental management system and SMS which is safety management system to achieve utmost client satisfaction.
- QMS: Quality Management system focuses on the business area which needs improvement to maintain the quality of glass through out the pre-processing and tempering procedures.
- EMS: We at IPH glasses always believe in the idea of Go Green and implement the ems which falls in line with IS 14000 environmental standards best serve our purpose to develop and deploy environmental friendly technologies to make the world a better place.
- SMS: At IPH Glasses we believe in prepare and prevent rather than repair and repent so we have in place the Safety Management System because safety first is safety always.
We at IPH Glasses always believe in the motto of ‘Dreams Crafted on Glass.
In today’s emerging business world amalgamation is very important to run the work place efficiently. We have in place an ERP system which is very well connected with all stakeholders It takes care of everything from accounting to production and from customer redressal to supply chain management.